CUSTOM WINE TOURS
Looking for a wine tour with a difference? These tours are a unique and fun way to sample the Hunter Valley’s fantastic wineries, first class restaurants and breath taking scenery enjoying your complimentary glass of champagne. They are completely flexible and have no set itinereries, preferring to tailor each tour to suit your tastes giving you the opportunity to have as little or as much input into your tour as you wish. They specialise in visiting the smaller boutique wineries where your tasting is often given by the owners and winemakers themselves.
A visit to the Chocolate Company or perhaps some cheese or olive tasting can all be included if you wish. Their tours are private and booked exclusively for you, therefore, you will not be asked to share your tour with other guests. They can cater for smaller group tours and have a maximum seating capacity of 13 passengers when using both cars for a tour. They pick up and return from your accommodation within the wineries region.
Two Fat Blokes Gourmet tours have 2 different full day tours and their very popular ‘Progressive Winemakers Lunch Tour’ to choose from. The Hunter Valley is a heaven for lovers of all things food & wine and they offer the opportunity to experience the many facets of our wine, restaurants and cottage industry food producers. Their tours are unique and very personalised. Voted the number 1 tour operator in the Hunter Valley on the world’s largest travel website www.tripadvisor.com, they have designed their tours to give you a comprehensive educational, yet light-hearted Hunter Valley experience. Great Food, great wines and lots of fun!
A typical itinerary for the day would include:
– A visit to 4 or 5 wineries, including a vineyard walk.
– A visit to a cheese maker.
– Lunch at a table set up amongst the vines (weather permitting) consisting of a generous ploughman’s type lunch made up from locally produced cheeses, smallgoods, pickles, breads and olives. Including 1 glass of wine p.p.
– A brewery tour of the Hunter’s own Hunter Beer Co.
– A chocolate & wine matching experience.
– A discovery tour of wine country’s only olive mill.
– Guaranteed to find you some kangaroos in the wild.
Depending on the season and time permitting or by special request the tour may also include a visit to an organic poultry farm, snail farm or a visit to a ‘cottage’ jam/ preserves maker.
Total Tour Price = $145pp. Min 2 guests. Max 10 guests.
BOOKINGS: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0414 316 859